Wednesday, October 22, 2008

He Found His Voice...in a BIG way!

Brayden has been cooing and such for awhile, but just recently has REALLY found his voice!  Enjoy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha He is so cute!!! This is a fabulous way to see all those facial expressions in action too. Especially those big eyes at the end!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think he will make a great preacher or heaven forbid, politician!! What a doll!!

Anonymous said...

anonymous above is Jana!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! He is hilarious! I don't know what he's saying, but whatever it is, he really means it! He is precious!!!
Love, Love, Love, Grayma

Anonymous said...

Laugh out loud! That is soooo cute! He is a riot, and quite the interrupter! I was cracking up!

a m e s said...

Oh my goodness! I was laughing so hard at this. Aw he is so adorable.
Ha this is sooo cute!
-aunt amy

Becca said...

Sooo cute!