There is something that no one looks forward to...SHOTS! If you are a person who enjoys shots, there is something wrong...no one enjoys shots! Today was the day...it was time for Brayden's 2 month shots. He went in with a smile...and surprisingly, came out with a smile! Don't get me wrong, he didn't enjoy them, but he did really good! He cried just a little when he got them. He proudly wore Wiley Coyote & Daffy Duck (his bandaids) to show his bravery.
He weighed in at 12 lbs. 10.5 oz (75th percentile) and was 25 1/2 inches long (95th percentile). It appears that he will be just like his Daddy! I'm excited about that...I enjoy my 2 tall handsome guys! hehe
Brayden has also started talking and drooling a lot...you'll see by his "tongue" picture below. He cracks me up how he just sticks it out all the time, blowing bubbles and talking up a storm. So fun...and how thankful I am to have a happy, healthy baby boy!

1 comment:
Good job brave boy!! Don't grow too much before I get to meet you!
I love you,
Aunt Heidi
Post a Comment