Monday, September 8, 2008

Bathtime

Brayden is now taking "real" baths...he tends to enjoy them most of the time.  Sometime he gets this distressed look on his face when the warm water hits his body.  It's pretty funny!  But, typically, he likes lounging in the comfy hammock-like seat of his bath.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

Next time you're in the tub try peeing in the water and watch what your mom and dad do. It's hilarious. It's even funnier if you get it to shoot out of the tub!

Love you man,

Harrison

Michelle said...

Harrison -

I've actually done that the last 2 times I was in the bath. Dad was bathing me, so Mom didn't get to witness it...bummer.

Thanks for the advice though!

Brayden

Jonathan Gray said...

Harrison-

What do your mommy and daddy do? My daddy just laughs at me and pours out all the water so I don't have to bathe in my own pee! I bet your parents just bathe you in yours, huh?

Your cous,

Brayden