Yesterday, we took a trip to the Pediatrician for a check up to make sure Brayden was gaining weight. He weighs 11 lbs. as of now, which the doctor said was great.
On our way home, Brayden got very fussy. This was the first time he's had a meltdown with me in the car. I kept reminding myself that he was okay, and to keep my eyes on the road. :) I wanted to be able to console him and find that good ole' pacifier to pop back in his mouth...but no luck there. About a mile from our house, the screaming seemed louder than the radio (poor little guy!)...but just then, the song "Breathe" by Anna Nalick came on. The chorus says, "Breathe, just breathe." SOOOO what I needed to hear! So, I took a deep breath...and yes, we made it home. Brayden was very happy to get fed (see picture below).
And don't worry, the picture of me driving was taken in my driveway!

1 comment:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know how you feel about him screaming and you not being able to do anything...such a sad feeling! Miss you guys so much!! We need to get together some how!!
Post a Comment