One of the things that I have realized more and more since I have had Brayden is how thankful I am for my husband Jonathan. He has been SO amazing as a parent, and I am so glad to have him by my side in this new role of parenting.
As a parent, there are many sleepless nights with a baby. Jonathan has been incredible to help stay up with Brayden...which gives me a few minutes of shut-eye in between feedings. I have said many times in the last 3 weeks that I don't know how single parents do it. Seriously, I have to give props to single parents who work, raise their kids, and manage their households all on their own. My mom was a single parent for awhile, and I am so grateful for her and how she raised me through that time.
Jonathan is already such an incredible dad! I am so glad that we get to be in this together to raise our son Brayden!!!
3 comments:
isn't it awesome to see him as a dad?
I remember seeing Greg through new eyes and loving him in a "new" way--a way I had never loved him before!
What a blessing it is to have an involved husband that is engaged and "there"...how simple that sounds but how sad it is that many husbands aren't--you picked a good one my dear!--you guys are the best and I love you both!
Yeah for good daddys! I hear you on this Chellie...and I'm totally with you! I couldn't do it without Michael either! We picked good guys, that's for sure!
Just a side note...I'm pretty sure Harrison and Brayden have the same wardrobe...they have soooo many of the same outfits! Great minds think alike, huh?
I love you and CAN'T WAIT to love on that baby!! It's killing me, Christmas seems soooo far away! Give him kisses from all three of us!
From Grandmother and Granddaddy Bruner:
So exciting to see our great grandson Brayden. We only wish that he were here or we were there to hold and love on him. I see many family resemblances of both sides. What a good looking guy and attractive mother and daddy. We especially liked the picture with the baseball and bat. We thank God all are doing well. You are in our prayers and thoughts.
Post a Comment