Friday, July 25, 2008

Sleep Deprivation


Well, having a baby definitely causes one thing - SLEEP DEPRIVATION!  The last few nights, Brayden has been up LOTS!  Last night, Jonathan "passed him off" to me at 2:00am and said, "His eyes have never been so big!"  Seriously...his eyes were wide-eyed and ready to play!  (If he could indeed play!)  So, Brayden and I hung out for awhile.  

It's amazing during those times how I've had some amazing bonding moments with my son.  I sit and look at him with my sleepy eyes, and he stares back at me with his wide-open blue eyes...and I realize what a blessing he is.  I love those moments, and although he causes some intense sleep deprivation...I wouldn't trade it for anything!  












2 comments:

Becky said...

yay! I lovvvveee getting to see Brayden on here--and you and Jonathon of course! I will be praying for him to get his night and days straight---so he sleeps at the right time;)
Enjoy every minute girl...he'll be in kindergarten before you know it!
Love you and am soooo glad that you are really better!

Becky said...

...sorry I meant "feeling better";)