Brayden is finally here! He came into this world on Friday, July 11th @ 1:00pm. He weighed 10 lbs. 10 oz & was 22 3/4 inches long! He is such a beautiful baby and is doing great! Enjoy the pics...there will be more to come!
So so so so soooo glad we were able to be there to see yall. He is so incredible-absolutely perfect! I really wish we could have stayed longer, but I'm just glad we got to come! Love you all
6 comments:
Hooray! I already posted on J's blog but wanted to say again how thrilled we are for y'all. Enjoy your precious little guy - he's adorable!
So so so so soooo glad we were able to be there to see yall. He is so incredible-absolutely perfect! I really wish we could have stayed longer, but I'm just glad we got to come! Love you all
-amy
goodness. im so pumped about getting to meet your little boy. Baby Gray or B.B. Gray. Kinda the same sounding. I love and miss you guys.
He is beautiful and perfect! You guys do good work! :) Congratulations to both of you!
Jen Witherspoon
Michelle! He is wonderful! Your son is finally here! So excited for you 3...
congrats to you all! love you guys and david and i look forward to meeting Brayden! can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment