Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 
We had a great Mother's Day this year.  I woke up to breakfast in bed - pancakes made by Brayden and Jonathan.  The night before, he told me, "Guess what, Mommy?  I am going to make you pancakes tomorrow morning!"  I asked him if it was supposed to be a surprise.  He covered his mouth and with a shocked look said, "Oh no!  I wasn't supposed to tell you that!" It was a great "surprise" the next morning. ;)

After church, we headed home.  Karis was so exhausted, because she never seems to be able to nap while at church.  I put her down in her Bumbo while we ate lunch.  Just a couple minutes after putting her down, I looked over and she is SOUND ASLEEP in her Bumbo seat.  Poor baby!  
I am so thankful and blessed for my family!

No comments: