We are a week away from welcoming our baby girl into this world (unless she decides to come before her induced C-section)! It's so hard to believe! I have been nesting (for about two months now), and as we got ready for her, I couldn't help but notice how tiny everything is. I forgot how little it all is when they are first born.
I put the carseat back together with the straps at their lowest place. Oh my goodness...so small. Could she really fit into this?! If I remember right, Brayden even seemed small in it at his whopping 10lbs. 10 oz. coming home from the hospital!
Diapers...so teeny!
Diaper bag...packed and ready to go!
38 weeks preggo and feeling every bit of it!
Big brother is super excited to meet his baby sister!
3 comments:
I am SO excited for you, Chelle! Can't wait to meet our precious Karis and see you and Jonathan and Brayden! I love how you chronicle so much of your lives! It is so fun to read! Love you ALL!!
Dix
Love it! Can't wait to hear news of Karis' safe arrival!
Woo-hoo! I echo the words of "Anonymous" above.
Post a Comment