The BIG 3-0 is here for my hubby, and I'm so excited to celebrate the big day with him. It's really hard to believe we're 30...well, I'm not there quite yet, but my bday is just a week away. I am so thankful that I get to walk through life with such an amazing man! He is such a great husband. He loves the Lord with all his heart and desires to live for Him and make His name known. I am honored that God gave me a man like him.
He is such an incredible Daddy. He loves to play with Brayden
and teach him what it means to love Jesus and live for Him...
to grow in wisdom and stature and favor with God and man.
Jonathan truly brings fun into our home; he is a kid at heart.
I love that he loves to have fun and simply enjoy life together as a family.
Happy 30th Birthday, Juan!

No comments:
Post a Comment