I know a lot of Black Friday is a scam. They get you there to buy the deals, and you end up leaving with more than you planned to buy. I know, I know. Yet, each time I get the chance, I LOVE to go. It's a tradition with my family...the girls anyway. We get up at the crack of dawn and brave the freezing weather, and year after year, we have an amazing time. We had so many laughs (how can you not with my mom and Pam together!), and we actually did come home with some really great deals (I know, because I am a price-shopper!). Fun times and a great nap that followed!
Me and Mom
Shannon, Aunt Pam, and Kristin
1 comment:
See, Chellie, this is what I needed to understand. I don't get Black Friday only because I've never done it and I didn't know if it was really worth it. BUT if it had been a fun tradition like that and if I was a REAL shopper in a family of shoppers, I could totally see the appeal!! Looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment