Friday, January 22, 2010

A Day in the Life

Well, I think he might just be coming around! If you'll remember with me, in the past, Brayden did NOT like hats! Lately, I've been trying to 'condition' him to like them. I put a hat on him now and then at home, in hopes that when we go out, he'll leave it on for awhile. He is just too cute in hats!

One of his Christmas presents was a fireman's hat, and surprisingly, that may have done it! He seems to be liking hats a lot now. He puts that fireman hat on and wears it around the house with a big grin on his face. He even found one of my hats (see picture below) and wore it around for a LONG time. Even though it's a girl's hat, I still adore our little guy in hats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He DOES look precious in hats - girls' OR boys'!!! Kisses from Grayma