Colorado, Here We Come!

This year for vacation, we decided to head to the Rockies. I have been to Colorado for many youth ski trips during my high school years and then for summer camp a few times, but I had never taken a trip to simply relax in the mountains during the summer. Honestly, I was a bit hesitant. See, I am a 'beach girl.' I love to just lay on the soft sand and soak in the rays for hours upon end, but Jonathan requested that this year's vacation be to the mountains. It took awhile for me to be convinced, but when I realized the thermometer would read in the 50's rather than the 90's at this time of year and that we could do fun things like bike riding and hiking, I was sold.
We headed to Breckenridge, Colorado last week and had an amazing time. I will post pictures over the next few days to recap some of our highlights of the trip. One thing I can say is that the beauty of the Lord was SO evident and majestic in that place. It was awesome to see His glory displayed!
No comments:
Post a Comment